Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm so broke... I'm unfixable

Yo guys what up - I'm totally broke - flat fucking broke, like I have twenty-two dollars in my bank account. I think it might be time to give in to the real world and get a job I hate with people I despise just so I can make enough to spend it so fast It'll be like I never had it at all. I knew this day would come and here it is - so what am I doing? I'm selling my things to pay off my debt. I've got so much random shit that we could make a deal on. This isn't so much a blog right now as it is a sales pitch for old records, philosophy books, any kind of books, dvds, videos, video games, autographed sports memorabilia, pens, pencils, posters of bands of all shapes, sizes and kinds - furniture - you need furniture; i've got a desk and a dresser and a bookcase with your name on it, all for very very low prices... hmm what else do i have around here - how bout a beer... no I think i'll have that myself right now - last one... then maybe go for a drive... I'm selling it all - everything except my steve Mcqueen movies, my computer (my steve mcqueen poster) and my copy of Raise High The Roofbeam Carpenters and Seymour an Introduction by J.D. Salinger. You want a 21" tv? Got thirty bucks? THEN IT'S YOURS!! I'll even fuckin' delivery it right up to your front (or back, depending how you like it) door if you're in the tri-state area. Ok folks new news.... I've been working with my close friend and peer Mr. Eric March on some songs that are almost ready to be let loose upon the world... Let me rephrase this.... The world is almost ready for us... Songs about women, blow-jobs, rotten women, rotten men, relationships, liking the right baseball team and AMERICA! Yes - we will be making our as of yet untitled debut sometime in late August/Early September so look out world! Back to the piano... I'm not actually going to drink and drive - dire as it is, life has it's benefits.

No comments: