Saturday, July 21, 2007

Does anyone have a firearm?

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"What the Scag?" - Ike McCauley

Ok, so I'm sitting in Town Hall on 43rd st. watching the fucking fabulously talented Lauren Marcus sing Mr. Snow. I should be enjoying this brilliant interpretation of some good ole R&H, but I can't. Why, well the people in charge of this "Broadway's Rising Stars" at Town Hall this monday are driving us fucking crazy. I don't think I'm alone in my opinion. In fact I know I'm not. No schedule. No organization and hey, two days before the show opens, let's have Jared not sing Being Alive cause he's not "Acting it enough"......... Ok. Ya know what - now i have a smile on my face, because i stopped typing and looked up at this adorable little girl (I mean, this young lady? Young woman? Whatever) and well... she's the perfect little Ms. Pepperidge if I do say so myself.

Wow I just re-read this thing.... I bitch too much about shit that doesn't matter.

Ok - some fun stuff. Friday night saw the world premiere of the first ever Joe Iconis Mini-Musical Triple-Feature @ Ars Nova which I was lucky enough to be a part of. It was certainly a fun night - great group - yea, I kinda wanna work with this group of "rogues and rebels" forever. Who might this group be you ask? Just the most supremely talented individuals in the entire world... Guys! Go to mrjoeiconis.com and listen to his music - it's gonna save the world from it's bloated egotistical self-induldgent complacent bubblegum, shrink-wrapped pop bullshit that's been polluting our ears for far too long. Anyway - yea I love singin this guy's songs and readin his words and if you don't... well that's your opinion and everyone is entitled to their own, even if it's wrong...

Does anyone have a firearm? I feel bad taking life.. it's morally wrong... So maybe I should rephrase the request.
Does anyone have a magic remote control with a mute button that ACTUALLY works on people?


TRIVIA QUESTION:

How many roads must a man walk down, before he has to stop to take a piss?

No comments: