Wednesday, July 18, 2007

4:32 AM... Can't sleep

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"YOU GO YOUR WAY
I'LL GO YOUR WAY TOO." - LEONARD COHEN

And I know I should. I mean I realy really should try and fall asleep... but I just can't. I have an ungodly morning planned - but i'm going to expect disaster at this particular rehearsal, that way when it crashes and burns and i'm sitting around for three hours when I could be working on something worthwhile instead of spending an eternity some song, sung by by some Jewish woman with a new york accent... Fuck Streisand. douche bag, plain and simple. So when life goes arry tomorrow morning and I want to kill the person in charge for having 10 meter long iron rod lodged up his ass, I'll be able to deal with it beacuse I prepared for the worst. Realism...

Shameless plug!!!! COME SEE ME AND A FABULOUS CAST IN: THE JOE ICONIS MINI-MUSICAL TRIPLE FEATURE; A NIGHT OF THREE ASS KICKINGLY CLEVER, FUNNY AND IRREVERENT MUSICALS DIRECTED BY MY BOY JOHN SIPMKINS AND WRITTEN BY THE MAN HIMSELF MR. JOE ICONIS. ONE NIGHT ONLY!!!!! @ ARS NOVA ON 54TH ST. FOR TIX AND INFO, VISIT mrjoeiconis.com AND FOLLOW THE LINKS FOR THE TRIPLE FEATURE MINI-MUSICALS. IT SHOULD BE A RACOUS, WILD NIGHT FULL OF GROIN GRABBINGLY EXCITING MUSIC, WORDS AND A CAST OF MUSICAL-THEATRE NEER-DO-WELLS THAT WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET YOU OFF... PSYCHO-META-PHYSICALLY SPEAKING...

No comments: