Thursday, February 10, 2011

A SONG A DAY(ish) Ballad of The End of The World

(Shameless Self Promotion)

I promised I'd be back tomorrow with a new post of an original song entitled: Ballad of The End Of The World. It's a simple little acoustic guitar melody off the as of yet unreleased Lithe As A Cat... let's say it's track 4.

I don't know how to post just audio on here yet, so I had to create a blurry music video on iMovie for the song. Click play. Enjoy.



maybe i'll be back tomorrow with a cover for ya... in the meantime - go listen to Things to Ruin

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Kimberly Kaye said...

I feel feelings about this post.

Look for it on my blog within the next few days. Maybe valentines day.