Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

Hey kids - it's that time of year once again to dust off the red and green shot glasses, down some whiskey and head on over to Ars Nova to catch the second annual Joe Iconis Christmas Spectacular! Honestly, both shows on Saturday December 5th and Sunday December 6th are completely sold out, but you can get in touch with someone involved (i.e. me) and perhaps we'll get your name on a wait list of sorts.

It's sure to be a special night for all who attend. Any show where you get to see Santa and Mrs. Claus work out their marital problems on stage is worth writing home about.

Aside from the that - the world keeps spinning and kids keep grinning. The off-season is upon us and the hot stove is cooking, so that means I have to find something else to do with nights other than watch the Yankee game... What's in the news lately... Hmm... Tiger Woods got busted for cheating on his wife... big deal. There's still a war or two on and our troops are dying. Tyranny and oppression still reign throughout the world and for some reason we give a flying fuck about Tiger Woods and where he sticks his 5-wood. It really grinds my gears folks. It really grinds my gears...

Ya know what else grinds my gears? The fact that I am not very good at Call of Duty. I'm watching my friend here tear it up and I can't get a single shot off without getting knifed from behind by some hole digger in the desert or blown up by mine own grenades.

Now - a new segment that lists persons, events or things that I'm currently diggin' on:

This weeks It List (without any explanation and in no particular order):
David Cone, Admiral Ackbar's cereal, the cool side of the pillow, The Joe Iconis Christmas Spectacular

Soon.. a poem

Farewell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.