Sunday, August 2, 2009

Been such a long time...

It's been over a month, so i decided I'd throw up some videos that you can easily get by searching on Youtube, but hopefully you'll com here and pad my site hit count.

Here's me singing The Vagabond at the Joe Iconis Rock and Roll Jamboree at Joe's Pub on July 17th. Enjoy.



A week after the Jamboree I sang for my friend Eric March (who I've been performing with since we were both 11) at the Laurie Beechman Theatre at his show entitled "Eric March presents: Eric and Friends present: 9 New Songs 3 Old Songs and One Cover." It was hilarious. Here are a couple of clips.





See ya'll soon - Oh! I'm in a show on September 6th as part of "Effable Arts" 20-Something 20-Somethings - original songs - lots of attractive damaged people - it's in Manhattan so save the date!!! More info to follow -

keep on keepin' on

No comments: